Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This is my life

I am a working mother with four children. Currently, I am working three jobs. My full time job is at a local public library where I am responsible for publicity and young adult programming. Writing is my first love and so you probably won't be surprised to learn that I am also a freelance writer for our local newspaper. My third job is selling Lia Sophia Jewelry. My children are ages 19, 17, 12 and 10. And, this year, we are hosting a foreign exchange student from Vietnam. She is 16. Needless to say, my life is a very busy one.

3 comments:

Oriskany Falls Library said...

Wow! You sound very busy!

KT said...

I was a reporter for 2 years for a local paper before moving to the library. Although I don't have any children, I think we might have something in common!

Anonymous said...

Hi, working mom... I was a reporter too, and have three children. I have been hoping to find freelance employ at some point, but time has been in my way! I am sorry we didn't get to talk. Maybe next time?